1/28/2014

Mommy Brain

OMG Mommy Brain!

So when your shopping for a deal you can get a little ahead of yourself. Well I do...

So shopping with my two boys at the grocery store that had amazing sales... $1 SALES!

As we we head though the frozen frozen section and found mountains of food I haven't eaten since college.

SO I stocked up because I was feeling the deal.

As a got in the car to drive home I had a glimpse of reason... we don't have a microwave anymore!!!!

Oh no what am I going to do with this food... I checked my freezer to see what I'm in for.

But Michelina's have oven instructions!

So lets try a frying pan. Lol!

Just plop it in a pan and heat till bubbly ;)

Next in the pan is Salisbury steak.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't taste too bad... might be even better than the microwave? ;)

    ReplyDelete